Friday, August 11, 2006

Fighting Mind Control Spiritually Part 3-The Seven Deadlies

If you were captured by the enemy, tried and found guilty, stripped of everything you own and all those you love, given a life’s sentence, thrown into a tiny dark cell where you were beaten daily and fed only bread and water, you would still be able to escape your situation through the use of your mind. You would be able to find solace and peace by using the power of your mind to pray, to imagine yourself elsewhere and to review memories of those moments of your life which were joyful and safe. The person whose mind is invaded and who is daily forced to fight off the enemy from within is in a far darker cell and is beaten and starved more heinously than any person physically imprisoned. We are dealing with an unseen enemy that seeks to steal our attention, our joy and our peace of mind. It cuts to the very heart and soul of a person, and it makes complete sense to me logically that we fight the enemy on the same battlefield.

First, I’d like to talk about the auditory onslaught we face, those depraved voices continuously swearing, insulting, laughing and jeering at us, making rude comments about our daily activities or simply engaging us in meaningless dialogue that can last for hours, thus keeping our thoughts away from the things we need and want to concentrate on. In my case, I hear the voices of friends and family, people who have died and people I have not heard from for years. I also hear celebrity voices, which is amusing at times as I don’t pay much attention to Hollywood, I don’t watch television and rarely watch movies. I find too much media to be disturbing, both for the content as well as the fact that my brain feels like it is overdrive all the time.

The interior dialogue is always negative, usually vulgar and is always geared to cause me to feel a negative emotion. I began to realize that most of the emotion I was feeling with regard to these voices caused me to waste vast amounts of time being upset or thinking about some past situation or person I had no control over and a pattern emerged. I have found that there are 7 different emotive states the voices urge me to feel. These are:

1) Humiliation over a past event or relationship.
2) Anger and frustration over not knowing who the perpetrators are.
3) Encouragement to drink or use drugs in order to ease my mind.
4) Hopelessness, fear and despair- an inability to do anything to help myself.
5) Sexually aroused by the sensory experience of having my genitals vibrated and/or forced visual media in my mind’s eye.
6) Jealousy, as if the people involved were enjoying playing a game with me and winning money, prizes and trips at my expense or jealousy with regard to a relationship.
7) Greed, in the sense that having been robbed of my ability to be financially independent, lack of money and becoming a charity case has made me a lesser person. The idea that becoming a perpetrator myself would be smarter and make me rich.

Upon further examination of these 7 emotive states, I realized how closely they correspond to the 7 basic human instincts or, spiritually speaking, the 7 emotive states of our lesser natures. Yes, I am indeed talking about the 7 deadly sins: Pride, Envy, Greed, Lust, Anger, Gluttony, and Sloth.

Take a moment now to review your own experience and examine how often you are encouraged to feel these emotions by the voices, sensory experiences and general harassment you undergo daily.

The direct opposite of these 7 basic human instincts are: Humility, Patience, Abstinence, Diligence, Chastity, Kindness and Generosity.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Hello Mikala,

Like you, I am one of those "under the gun" -- constantly abused by voices. You've linked to my blog, Artificial Telepathy, and I thank you for that.

I'm also a Catholic. Your decision to approach this as a battle against the 7 deadlies is very good one!

These are vicious people abusing us as if it were a game, and there is a demonic aspect to their vice. They chose us precisely because we are innocent, virtuous, and, in their view, naive. I wouldn't be surprised if they cruise churches looking for targets.

These are "power reassurance" rapists. Arguing or fighting back with anger doesn't work. That's what they want, like a bully picking a fight.

The best possible defense is prayer, positive affirmation, and a good, courageous heart centered on love and peace. Love conquers all! But it must also endure very much.

Bravo for sharing your experience with those of us who truly, truly understand what you are enduring.

-- Mark

1:13 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hi Mikala,

I have over 10 years of experience dealing with "the voices". Even thought I was alone for many years. Eventually I learned how to fight back. Remember they are the cowards, you are the strong. I've been searching for a support group in these matters. If you know of any type of gathering for people like us please let me know, my email is balove1977@aol.com. Thanks.

Brian

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home