Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Short

Looks like I will soon be moving into my own apartment and I can't wait. Also looks like someone will be donating a car to me within a month (Yay!)

I saw Don yesterday, the man who loaned Doug and I the van we took to Indiana so long ago. Seems his wife has been suffering from scary voodoo for years. He mentioned she falls asleep like I do, even in the middle of a conversation. I haven't had the nerve to talk to her about it one on one but I'd bet she has the exact same symptoms I have: cataplexy, neuro disturbances, sensory experiences and voices. Human slavery has, unfortunately, always been lucrative and I think mind control is especially so.

1 Comments:

Blogger midnightlady said...

Please consider joining our group on Saturday nights for a conference call. We have 2 lawyers,iArmy Intelligence Officer, INSA, 1 Scientist, Nurses and 1 former FBI Agent. The technology that is being used on you is the non-lethal weapons system. It has 2 parts. One is Psychological and the other is the pain. Feel free to contact me @midnightladyNC@Yahoo.com. I will give you more info if you like. We are getting petitions signed to call attention to our issues. Gloria Naylor who wrote the book 1996 is also a part of our group. She wrote the book The Women of Brewster Place in which Opray Winfrey starred. We would love to have you join. Thank you for viewing my blog. Janis

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home